Kathleen Walsh, president and CEO of YMCA of Metro North, is presented with a 2022 North Shore Chamber of Commerce Diamond Award by Joseph Riley, executive vice president at Salem Five Bank, and Jay Connolly, president of Connolly Brothers.
On Wednesday, August 24, the North Shore Chamber of Commerce honored this year’s Diamond Award winners, selected for leading with purpose, empowering women, serving others, and making an impact professionally and personally. The awards breakfast was held at Kernwood Country Club in Salem.
Connolly Brothers President Jay Connolly, a member of the North Shore Chamber of Commerce Board who served on the selection committee, says, “The five outstanding businesswomen the committee selected have demonstrated their deep commitment to nurturing the growth of women in leadership roles and to serving others in our region.”
This year’s Diamond Award winners were:
- Samanda Morales, Co-founder and CEO, Ahora, Inc.
- Kim Rock, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Institution for Savings
- Darcia Tremblay, Owner and President, Silver Lining Solutions
- Kathleen Walsh, President and CEO, YMCA of Metro North
- Betsy Merry, Real Estate Broker, Businesswoman, Community Advocate, MerryFox Realty
Posts by Category